PUPPY UPDATE: All puppies have been sold!
• Date of birth: February 4, 2015
• Four (4) males (chocolate phantom, chocolate, black)
• One (1) female (black)
• All have been spayed or neutered, have received their first puppy shots, bordatella vaccine, and worming and will be 25-35lbs at maturity and ready to go home at the end of March 2015.
SEEKING 2 GUARDIAN HOMES
NOTE: A Guardian Home is a forever owner, living within one hour of Bellingham, who would purchase a puppy at a greatly reduced price in exchange for allowing Blessings Labradoodles to use the pup in their breeding program. Contact us at 360-399-1752 for details.
Each puppy comes with our Two Year Health Warranty
Contact us for more information by calling 360-399-1752 (U.S.) or use the form below.
Things to consider before purchasing a new family member
- Why do you want a dog?
- Family companion
- Running/Walking Partner
- Watch dog
- Bed warmer
- Replace a lost dog
- Dog companion
- What is you and your family's experience with a dog?
- Consider volunteering at a shelter
- What is your natural lifestyle?
- Couch potato
- Daily runner / walker
- What amount of time do you see yourself spending with your pet?
- Feeding 2 times a day
- Exercise once a day
- Grooming (ears, coat, nails) - You or a professional?
- What amount of normal and incidental money can you afford on your pet?
- Vet Services
- Who will be the primary caregiver?
- Chores within family
- Do you have allergies?
- Short cut is best for allergies since most people are allergic to dust as well.
- Regular grooming - Every six months is best for allergies.
- Should you give a puppy or an adult dog?
- Easier to train
- Requires more time and patience
- Time and effort to socialize
- Hopefully already trained and socialized
- Risk of set in behaviors
- Do you own or rent your home and what would happen if you had to move?
- We don't want these family members to go to shelters
- Are there other animals in your home?
- Puppy is generally accepted vs adult
- How will you protect your pet? Did you know dogs can climb fences?
- Do you live by a busy road?
- Do you have a pool without stairs (not a ladder)?
- Do you live in extremely hot or cold temperatures?
Name: Blessings Legacy
Date of Birth: April 21, 2008
Description: Legacy is café chocolate Australian Labradoodle with darker brown around the ears, face, feet and tail. She has a petite face and ears. Her temperament is the sweetest ever. Her coat is wavy fleece. She is small medium weighing about 28lbs. She is non-shedding. Her parents are Avonlee’s Penny Candy and Aladdin’s Joey. She was whelped here at Blessings. She is almost as fast as her brother Blackjack and can jump like crazy. She likes to lie on her dog house just like another incredible dog.
Name: Walkabout Woods Maximum Overdrive
Date of Birth: May 13, 2005
Description: Max is an apricot colored Australian Labradoodle. Cream and Red are both in his coat and he carries for red. The texture is a fleece blend and is non-shedding. He has a thick curl. He is very sweet and mild mannered. He is a small medium at about 22 lbs. He is owned by Heidi at Walkabout Woods Labradoodles.
Jenny Walters is one of western Washington’s premier breeders of Australian Labradoodles. Jenny adheres to top breed standards.