Australian Labradoodle Puppies
Blessings Puppy Update 2019
All of Ginger and Blackjack’s puppies have found their new forever homes.
No puppies available at this time.
** Download Puppy Contract & Health Warranty
** Make a Puppy Purchase Deposit (non-refundable)
Why do you want a dog?
- Family companion
- Running/Walking Partner
- Guard dog
- Bed warmer
- Replace a lost dog
- Dog companion
What experience do you and your family have with dogs?
- Consider volunteering at a shelter
What is your natural lifestyle?
- Couch potato
- Daily runner / walker
- Frequent traveler
What amount of time do you see yourself spending with your pet?
- Feeding 2 times a day
- Exercise once a day
- Grooming (ears, coat, nails) – You or a professional?
What is your budget for proper care of your pet?
- Fence installation
- Vet Services
Who will be the primary caregiver?
- Chores within family
Do you have allergies?
- Shorthaired dogs are best for allergies since most people are allergic to dust as well.
- Regular grooming – Every six months is best for allergies.
Should you get a puppy or an adult dog?
Easier to train
Requires more time and patience
Time and effort to socialize
Hopefully already trained and socialized
Risk of set-in behaviors
Do you own or rent your home and what would happen if you had to move?
- We don’t want these family members to go to shelters
Are there other animals in your home?
- Puppies are more readily accepted vs adult dog
How will you protect your pet? Did you know dogs can climb fences?
- Do you live by a busy road?
- Do you have a pool without stairs (not a ladder)?
- Do you live in extremely hot or cold temperatures?